To continue my Programming, System Analyst, and Web Design experiences with a company that values an enthusiastic commitment and quality focus to helping customers achieve web-based business goals.
· Eight years solid System Analyst experience and over one year of web development/design work
· Sold web design services for customers and created websites (see www.hartecreations.com)
· Assessed organizational needs and implemented administrative procedures to meet goals
· Trained experienced IT people and develop highly effective teams
· Responded and performed set-up, debugging, production, inventory, maintenance and training
· Developed strategy for making quick decisions under high stress conditions, maintaining composure while prioritizing and orchestrating many job functions
· Attended and maintained a high GPA at Chubb Technical Institute while taking classes in Web Development and Business Programming with an emphasis on Java Programming
· Started web design company and successfully built client base while attending school
· Oversee 3 of the most successful startups of Digital Presses in the country, Heidelberg GTO DI, Indigo Turbo Stream (1 of only 3 beta test machines in world) and Heidelberg SpeedMaster 74 DI
· Implemented procedures and trained Personal to operate equipment after establishing guide lines
· Received one of the first beta test machines of Indigo UltraStream largely due to Indigos confidence in me and proven ability to set up new systems at Today's Graphics Inc.
Today's Graphics Inc., Philadelphia, PA Digital Press Specialist, 1993-present
Headed start-up of all of Today's Graphics Digital Presses. Performed implementation of procedures, debugging systems, production and training of new personnel and setting guidelines on the Operation and Maintenance of all systems. Involved in customer service and worked on a one-on-one basis with clients to help them understand, realize and utilize the benefits of our new technologies.
· Microsoft Visual Basics 6
· Adobe Photoshop 6
· Microsoft XML Notepad
· Microsoft Access
· Oracle 8
· Macromedia DreamWeaver 4
· Macromedia Fireworks 4
· Microsoft Front Page Express
· Microsoft Office 2000 Pro
· Microsoft Project
· Visual Basics
· Java Script
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The Chubb Institute, Cherry Hill, NJ, Programming/Web Development Diploma, March 2002
Since 2000, applied database and web solutions study for business environments. Participated in extracurricular activities i.e. Tech Week 2001, a real world project in building and organizing web sight for a fictional business.